Terms and Conditions
This page refers to the ‘Terms and Conditions’ of use (“Terms”) that explain how to use the website www.budwisefunds.com and all its related services / products / features / tools / information.
Budwisefunds Capital Advisors Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at: G-192, Arjun Nagar,Safdarjang Enclave, New Delhi-110029 (hereinafter referred to as “Budwisefunds”/”the company”/”us”/”we” ) and You refers to the User/Viewers of this website:
1. The user understands that Budwisefunds may prohibit or restrict access to its website and / or its features/ products/ services at any time for any user who is trying to misuse or disrupt any of our property including the website and / or its features/ products/ tools/ services/ information.
B. Using our Services
1. Budwisefunds owns all the intellectual property including the information on the website, banners, graphics, reports, data, tables, diagrams, software, source code, logos, tools, products, features and services or any other type of information or materials.
2. The company’s name, logo and all related items and branding marks including the names, trademarks and slogans belong to Budwisefunds.
3. The user understands that using our services or products does not give them the rights, ownership or authority to use any of the information, including the banners, logos and graphics and/or tools provided for interruption, self promotion or limitation of any sort.
4. You should not use any of our intellectual properties mentioned above in a disparaging, damaging or deceptive manner, or in connection to promote or advertise your personal brand, service or product.
5. In case you wish to use any of our intellectual properties, you must first contact us for permission.
6. If a user is found in the condition of misusing any of the information/ service/ feature/ product/ intellectual property, he/she shall be pursued to legal action.
C. Refund Policy
1. Transactions will be completed only after successful transfer of money from the customer’s registered bank account.
2. Transactions once completed cannot be cancelled by the customer.
3. In case of successful transfer of money but failure of investment transaction, money would be refunded as per guidelines issued by AMC/SEBI.
D. You acknowledge and agree to the following
1. You are aware that Budwisefunds is an AMFI registered distributor of mutual funds (ARN-152231) and receives commissions from AMCs, details of which are available on the website/will be presented to the user on demand.
2. Your Investment Account will be activated only after Budwisefunds verifies your personal information in accordance with the Know Your Client (“KYC”) guidelines issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”) available with CVLKRA.
3. The data and information provided on the website does not constitute advice and shall not be relied upon by you while making investment decisions.
4. In case you violate this Agreement or any local or international laws, Budwisefunds is bound to terminate your Investment Account and/or prevent you from accessing the website and/or Services at any time and at its sole discretion.
5. Budwisefunds may modify these terms at any time. Your continued use of the services will imply your acceptance of the changes.
E. Advisory Services
1. The advisory/ risk profiling/ financial planning services on Budwisefunds investment portal is provided by Best Money Investment Advisors Private Limited (SEBI RIA No. ____________).
F. SEBI Caution
1. Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
2. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, the term “Offer Document/s” shall refer to a collective term for Offer Document, Scheme Information Document, Statement of Additional Information, Key Information Memorandum, issued by the Asset Management Company that manages the mutual fund.
You shall keep confidential all non-public information provided to you and shall not disclose such information to any third party except for such information which:
1. is or becomes generally available to the public other than as a result of a disclosure by you;
2. was available to you on a non-confidential basis;
3. Budwisefunds has permitted disclosure;
4. you are requested pursuant to, or required by, law, regulation, legal process or regulatory authority to disclose;
5. is disclosed to your respective employees and advisors (including legal advisors) who need to know in order to perform its obligations hereunder and who are informed of the confidential nature of such information.
H. Warranties and Disclaimers
1. The user must understand that the information or insights provided by Budwisefunds on the website does not constitute advice.
2. The user is recommended to seek independent financial advice while making any investment or wealth management decisions.
3. Budwisefunds does not make specific commitments or promises while sharing information on our website. Also, we do not ensure 100% accuracy at all times for any of our content provided on the website.
4. Budwisefunds and any of its partners will not be responsible or liable for any type of financial losses, information losses or any damages or disruption of any sort to the user.
5. The user understands that their movement or activity on this information can be tracked or monitored using cache or cookies. By using this website or any of its related products/ features/ services/ benefits/ tools, the user agrees to this.
6. You warrant that all the details and information provided by you to Budwisefunds while using this website (including for the purposes of carrying out investments) shall be correct, accurate and genuine. You further warrant that providing of such details and information in the website or sharing of the aforesaid details/information shall not violate any third party right or the intellectual property right of others.
I. About these Terms and Conditions
1. Budwisefunds can modify and update these terms and conditions (“Terms”) to reflect any changes without any prior notice.
2. If you do not agree to these “Terms”, you are requested to discontinue using the website or any of its products/ services/ tools/ features immediately.
3. You agree to the laws of Indian judiciary in case of any dispute or legal complication arising due to any type of misuse or disruption caused by you.
J. Governing laws
The laws of India shall govern these terms and conditions including the clauses mentioned in Offer Documents. All disputes are subject to exclusive courts of new delhi only.